Accounts Receivable Associate
A LeadingConsumer Goods Company located in Bergen County, New Jersey is searching for anAccounts Receivable Associate who will handle the following responsibilities:
- Perform collections duties, including initiating collection calls and email correspondence to delinquent customers, documenting correspondence, and arranging payment plans, if necessary
- Compile and review credit applications, including recommendation of appropriate credit limits
- Monitor accounts for aging and prepare aging reports
- Monitor customers for over credit limit conditions daily and approve orders within guidelines.
- Perform cash application duties
- Perform customer account maintenance, including research of customer claims, and resolving deductions.
- Prepare monthly journal entries and assist in month-end close activities
- Support the cash management process
- Other related duties and backup assignments as required by management
Qualified candidates for the Accounts Receivable Associate should possess:
- Bachelor’s Degree a plus
- 3+ years of experience in accounts receivable
- Working knowledge of Word and Excel a must
- High level of accuracy and organizational skills
The total compensation range is from $40,000 to $45,000 with great benefits. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org/or call us at (973) 921-9777. Ref. #MO06AR5UUY6. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.comto learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.
Have a friend or colleague in need of career assistance? Help them and help yourself! Speak to a recruiter today about our referral bonus program.
Nauticus Group is an elite staffing team specializing in placing all levels of accountants, bookkeepers, analysts, tax and audit professionals on a temporary, consulting, or permanent basis. Job titles and responsibilities of the candidates we specialize in placing may include the following: Accounting, finance, bookkeeping, payroll, credit & collections, audit, taxation and operations.
Pay: $40,000 to $45,000/year
$40000 to $45000 Per Year
Job Status: Full Time