Accounts Receivable Associate
- Process accounts and outgoing revenue in compliance with company policies and procedures
- Process accounts and incoming payments in compliance with company policies and procedures
- Perform day to day financial transactions, including computing, posting and recording accounts receivables’ data
- Prepare bills and invoices
- Reconcile accounts to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted.
- Verify discrepancies and resolve patients’ billing issues
- Facilitate payment of invoices due by contacting insurance companies
- Generate reports detailing account receivable status
- Billing support as needed
Qualified candidates for the Accounts Receivable Associate should possess:
- Associate’s Degree a plus
- 3+ years of experience in accounts receivable
- Working knowledge of Word and Excel a must
- High level of accuracy and organizational skills
The compensation range is from $50,000 to $55,000 with full benefits package. If you are interested in this exciting opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to email@example.com and/or call us at (973) 921-9777. Ref. # 2020701 . Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.