Accounts Receivable Associate
- Print invoices and monthly reminder invoices.
- Send monthly collection letters to clients with past due balances.
- Monitor and report collection progress to supervisor.
- Call clients every month to collect on outstanding and past due invoices
- Maintain notes in AR Spreadsheet & accounting system regarding call progress and outcome.
- Send all clients on the monthly email list their open invoices, the first week of the month.
- Follow procedures for invoices going to the third party collection agency and payment received on those invoices from the collection agency.
- Assist with filing of the daily cash log.
- Assist with the lockbox, ACH and credit card data entry for the daily cash log as needed.
- Process credit card payments.
- Organize and maintain special request client files.
- Keep an updated list on clients with special needs.
- Work and maintain a clear path of communications with the billing team in regard to resolving client invoice issues in a timely manner.
- Maintain focus on reducing DSO's.
- Assist in various special projects and other duties as requested.
Ideal candidates for this position will have
- Bachelor’s Degree a plus
- 3+ years of experience in accounts receivable
- Working knowledge of Word and Excel a must
- High level of accuracy and organizational skills
The compensation range is from $40,000 to $50,000 with full benefits package. If you are interested in this exciting opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to email@example.com and/or call us at (973) 921-9777. Ref. # 2020103. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.