Accounts Receivable Associate
- Process accounts receivables and incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures.
- Perform day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording accounts receivables data and bank deposits.
- Prepare and review invoices for completeness and accuracy including gathering and summarizing supplemental billing information to accommodate customer billing requirements.
- Review various billing system reports and follow up with customers or other division staff/management to resolve identified discrepancies. Make corrections as appropriate to ensure accurate billing following standard operating procedures.
- Check incoming ACH and wire payment through Bank portal and apply payment to customer's account on a daily basis including updating spread sheets such as the daily cash log, as needed.
- Work within Accounting and Finance department to post adjustment, accruals, and other designated transaction processing duties.
- Ensure a timely response for department emails and initiate contact with customers via email or outbound calls in a professional manner
- Assisting with other projects as needed including other Accounting Duties as assigned.
Qualified candidates for the Accounts Receivable Associate should possess:
- Bachelor’s Degree a plus
- 2+ years of experience in accounts receivable
- Working knowledge of Word and Excel a must
The total compensation range is from $40,000 to $50,000 with great benefits. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to email@example.com and/or call us at (973) 921-9777. Ref. #161088. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.
Pay: up to $45,000/year
40,000 to 45,000
Job Status: Full Time