Accounts Receivable Associate
A Leading Manufacturing Company located in Bergen County, New Jersey is searching for an Accounts Receivable Associate who will handle the following responsibilities:
- Prepare daily bank deposits and review bank statements to ensure accuracy of accounts, records, and receivables
- Balance and record daily sales receipts from multiple retail stores.
- Generate routine reports and research outstanding items.
- Respond to telephone and written inquiries and refer inquiries to the appropriate supervisor.
- Apply payments to outstanding invoices in a timely manner
- Monitor and maintain accounts receivable aging reports
- Assist with the accounts receivable process through correspondence and collection with clients
- Prepare client invoices, as well as records and reconciles client accounts
- Accurately maintain accounts receivable files
- Make collection calls to clients to obtain overdue payment(s), as directed
- Process monthly billings according to contract terms and conditions and follow up on accounts receivable issues as needed.
- Perform data entry of billings, subcontracts, change orders, and funds received.
- Prepare reports as required (job costs report, AR report, billing records, etc.)
- Maintain and submit preliminary lien notices digitally and in billing binders.
- Understand contractual obligations and assist in setting up project profile, binder, chart of accounts, Change Orders, etc.
- Maintain contract documents including records of lien releases in job binders and digital files in system.
- All other duties, as assigned
Qualified candidates for the Accounts Receivable Associate should possess:
- Associate’s Degree a plus
- 3+ years of experience in accounts receivable
- Working knowledge of Word and Excel a must
- High level of accuracy and organizational skills
The total compensation range is from $40,000 to $48,000 with great benefits. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or call us at (973) 921-9777. Ref. #MO06AR9K8RV5. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.
Pay: $40,000 to $48,000/year
$40000 to $48000 Per Year
Job Status: Full Time