Accounts Receivable Analyst
A Leading International Consumer Goods Firm located in Bergen County, NJ is searching for an Accounts Receivable Analyst with the following responsibilities:
- Create, post and reconcile to A/R ledger and journal accounts
- Entering data into the system including ACH, TT, checks, credit card, and cash
- Manage the collection efforts/calls for A/R accounts by using excellent customer service, negotiation, communication and analytical skills
- Research and analyze A/R reports, and resolve disputes and discrepancies by communicating with sales, customers, or vendors
- Perform account/bank reconciliations
- Release orders based on customer's portfolio (past due, and credit limits, etc.)
- Assist the A/R Manager when necessary
- Ad hoc duties as directed by management
Qualified candidates for the Accounts Receivable Analyst should possess:
- Bachelor Degree of accounting or finance
- 1+ years related working experience
- Excellent verbal and written and communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
The compensation range is from $45,000 to $50,000 with full benefits package. If you are interested in this exciting opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to email@example.com/or call us at (973) 921-9777. Ref. #MO0048H1. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.
Have a friend or colleague in need of career assistance? Help them and help yourself! Speak to a recruiter today about our referral bonus program.
Nauticus Group is an elite staffing team specializing in placing all levels of accountants, bookkeepers, analysts, tax and audit professionals on a temporary, consulting, or permanent basis. Job titles and responsibilities of the candidates we specialize in placing may include the following: Accounting, finance, bookkeeping, payroll, credit & collections, audit, taxation and operations.
Pay: $45,000 to $55,000/year
$45000 to $55000 Per Year
Job Status: Full Time