Accounts Payable Supervisor
- Oversee department activities, such as ensuring payments are processed timely and accurately.
- Oversee month-end Accounts Payable processes including month end accruals.
- Prepare guidelines for proper coding of invoices to general ledger expense accounts and updates to inventory records and preparing general ledger entries as required to correct errors.
- Review checks and vouchers to verify correct payments before signature by controller.
- Manage the investigation of amounts due from the company for goods and services purchased.
- Establish policies and procedures to improve the efficiency of the accounts payable department.
- Prepare reports on the status of payables.
- Manage maintenance of accounts payable ledger.
- Provide supporting documentation for auditors.
- Annual preparation of 1099s.
Qualified candidates for the Accounts Payable Manager role should possess:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting a plus
- 4+ years of experience
- 1+ years of supervisory experience needed
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including Excel
The total compensation range is from $60,000 to $70,000 with excellent benefits. If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or call us at (973) 921-9777. Ref. #132043. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.
Pay: up to $70,000/year
60,000 to 70,000
Job Status: Full Time