Accounts Payable Specialist
- Prepare, obtain approval, and process accounts payable checks, incentive files, and check requests; upload monthly travel and freight files; book wire transfers and ACH payments.
- Monitor accounts to ensure payments are up to date.
- Validate/process high volume invoices using three-way match program.
- Audit high volume T&E’s using Concur program.
- Resolve invoice discrepancies.
- Handle large excel data file for error free system uploads.
- Maintain all payment or other transaction records.
- Audit, transfer, process and post batches and T&E’s in a timely manner.
- Assist with 1099-MISC process.
- Assist A/P Manager and Accounting staff as needed.
- Provide excellent customer service to both, internal and external customers.
Qualified candidates for the Accounts Payable Specialist should possess:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance a plus
- 2+ years Accounts Payable experience
- Strong experience with Excel (Pivot Tables and VLOOKUPS a plus)
- Excellent communication skills
The total compensation range is from $35,000 to $45,000, with great benefits. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to email@example.com and/or call us at (973) 921-9777. Ref. #161018. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.
Pay: up to $45,000/year
35,000 to 45,000
Job Status: Full Time