Accounts Payable Specialist
- Prepare, obtain approval, and process account payable checks, incentive files, and check requests; upload monthly travel and freight files; book wire transfers and ACH payments.
- Monitor accounts to ensure payments are up to date.
- Validate/process high volume invoices using three-way match program.
- Audit high volume T&E’s using Concur program
- Resolve invoice discrepancies.
- Handle large excel data file for error free system uploads.
- Maintain all payment or other transaction records.
- Audit, transfer, process and post batches and T&E’s in a timely manner.
- Assist with 1099-MISC process.
- Assist A/P Manager and Accounting staff as needed.
- Provide excellent customer service to both, internal and external customers.
Qualified candidates for the Accounts Payable Specialist should possess:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance a plus
- 2+ years Accounts Payable experience
- Strong experience with Excel (Pivot Tables and VLOOKUPS a plus)
- Excellent communication skills
The total compensation range is from $35,000 to $45,000, with great benefits. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to email@example.com and/or call us at (973) 921-9777. Ref. #152020. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.
Have a friend or colleague in need of career assistance? Help them and help yourself! Speak to a recruiter today about our referral bonus program.
Nauticus Group is an elite staffing team specializing in placing all levels of accountants, bookkeepers, analysts, tax and audit professionals on a temporary, consulting, or permanent basis. Job titles and responsibilities of the candidates we specialize in placing may include the following: accounts payable, accounts receivable, credit, collections, payroll, bookkeeper, accounting clerk, junior accountant, accountant, staff accountant, senior accountant, financial analyst, financial reporting, financial management, auditor, public accounting, tax, cost accountant, accounting manager, controller, treasurer, VP of finance, CFO, Sarbanes-Oxley Consultant, SOX, fixed assets, account reconciliation, cash applications, journal entries, general ledger maintenance, bank reconciliation’s, trial balance preparation, financial reporting, month-end, GAAP, SEC, quarterly and year-end close, financial statements, budgeting, CPA, CMA, planning, internal controls, tax return preparation, forecasts and variance analyses, internal management reports, consolidations, foreign currency management, profit and loss, internal controls, inventory, sales tax, multi state, property tax and payroll tax.
Pay: up to $45,000/year
35,000 to 45,000
Job Status: Full Time