Accounts Payable Processor
- Maintain the monthly accounts payable cycle and maintain accurate records
- Confirm received products meet regulations before payments are made
- Understand, recommend, and support internal control requirements
- Complete scheduled and unscheduled vendor payments
- Perform complex payment reconciliations and check coding on supplier refunds
- Maintain and abide by cash handling standards
- Responsible for monthly accounts payable cycle and keeping vendor payments current.
- Answer all vendor inquiries and process credit applications.
- Analyze vendor accounts and reconcile to monthly statements.
- Process accounts payable checks and coordinate cash flow with the Accounts Payable Manager.
- Print all accounts payable reports and maintain all accounts payable files.
- Prepare analysis of accounts, as required and assist in monthly closings as needed.
- Assist auditors as needed.
- Other duties as assigned
Qualified candidates for the Accounts Payable Processor role should possess:
- Minimum 2+ years of experience in similar position
- Bachelor’s degree a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent Word and Excel skills
The total compensation range for this position is $40,000 to $45,000 with a competitive benefits package. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or call us at (973) 921-9777. Ref. # 112904. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.
Pay: up to $45,000/year
40,000 to 45,000
Job Status: Full Time