Accounts Payable Processor
- Research and resolve invoice discrepancies and payment issues
- Reconciles and verifies vendors accounts
- Resolve inter-department issues
- Respond to vendor and staff inquiries
- Handle time-sensitive tasks
- Handle New Vendor Packets
- Set up New Vendor in Yardi
- Handle Monthly Utility accounts
- Provide inter-department and onsite training
- Implement and maintain AP procedures
- Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately
- Provide AP manager with monthly reports upon request
- Serve as liaison between vendors and departments
- Assist and serve as AP back up as needed
- Assist with year-end tasks
- Assist with special projects as needed
- Compliance with applicable rules and procedures.
- Promptly and courteously handle telephone and email communications as directed.
- Provide excellent customer service to all vendors and personnel.
Qualified candidates for the Accounts Payable Processor role should possess:
- Minimum 2+ years of experience in similar position
- Bachelor’s degree a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent Word and Excel skills
The total compensation range for this position is $40,000 to $50,000 with a competitive benefits package. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or call us at (973) 921-9777. Ref. # 110958. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.
Pay: up to $60,000/year
50,000 to 60,000
Job Status: Full Time