Accounts Payable Manager
A Leading Consumer Goods Company located in Middlesex County, New Jersey is searching for an Accounts Payable Manager who will handle the following responsibilities:
- Accountable for the financial integrity of the Accounts Payables process.
- Develops, implements, and monitors processes to ensure consistent high quality, accurate, and efficient processes.
- Maintains ongoing development of policies and programs and bring in best practices to offer the most accurate, legally compliant and efficient processes.
- Establishes and implements systems to conduct regulatory and compliance audits. Key lead to work with IT to develop, test and roll out new systems and upgrade of existing systems.
- Lead and develop the payables team and facilitate the payment process.
- Identify opportunities for improvement and takes the lead in advocating operational priorities.
- Analyze complex pay transactions, identify issues that exist and work with various internal operational teams to identify root cause of payable system issues, assess risk and implement mitigation plans to minimize or eliminate future occurrence.
- Establish and sustain strong on-going collaborative relationships internally and externally.
- Provide clear and consistent communication of key business priorities and project status of major initiatives.
- Manages direct report staff to complete projects according to program objectives and key performance indicators.
- Manage a high degree of change in a fast paced, complex, and demanding environment.
- Develop ad hoc financial and operational reporting and provide analytics and key business metrics.
Qualified candidates for the Accounts Payable Manager should possess:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 6+ years in Accounts Payable
- Prior supervision a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Advanced Excel skills a must
The total compensation range is from $70,000 to $80,000 with great benefits. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or call us at (973) 921-9777. Ref. #MO06APM8LD562. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.
Pay: $70,000 to $80,000/year
$70000 to $80000 Per Year
Job Status: Full Time