Accounts Payable Manager
A Leading Real Estate Company located in Middlesex County, New Jersey is searching for an Accounts Payable Manager who will handle the following responsibilities:
- Accountable for processing and maintaining the day-to-day accounts payable functions in connection with all the entities assigned.
- Responsible for data entry of all P.O’s and invoices for which approvals have been obtained.
- Prepare reports for review by accounting and management for the approval of invoices and purchase orders entered into the system.
- Generation of checks and associated lien releases.
- Responsible for the running of the Check Hold Reports for the purpose of establishing which checks will be distributed
- Generate daily checks as required per assigned community.
- Maintain accounts payable vendor files for all assigned communities.
- Maintain Notice to Owners notices files for all assigned communities.
- Set up new vendors and maintain existing vendors in Timberline software .
- Resolve vendor payment issues and conflicts.
Qualified candidates for the Accounts Payable Manager should possess:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 6+ years in Accounts Payable
- Prior supervision a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Advanced Excel skills a must
The total compensation range is from $55,000 to $65,000 with great benefits. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or call us at (973) 921-9777. Ref. #MO06APM7ODA2. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.
Pay: $55,000 to $65,000/year
$55000 to $65000 Per Year
Job Status: Full Time