Accounts Payable Manager
- Ensuring daily invoices are process timely and accurately, train new processors, analyze and diagnose problems and recommend measure for improvement to workflow.
- Overseeing the performance of A/P Specialists in carrying out their job responsibilities.
- Reviewing vendors for outstanding balances, un-reconciled differences and aged invoices.
- Preparing reports and summaries of A/P activity
- Establishing and maintaining a system for all A/P activities: filing, vouchers, data entry, vendors, voids, payments, etc.
- Maintaining vendor W9's and prepare year end 1099 forms and related reporting.
- Assisting with special projects that arise within the department.
Qualified candidates for the Accounts Payable Manager role should possess:
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 5+ years of experience
- 2+ years of supervisory experience needed
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including Excel
The total compensation range is from $65,000 to $75,000 with excellent benefits. If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to email@example.com and/or call us at (973) 921-9777. Ref. # 142052. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.
Pay: up to $75,000/year
65,000 to 75,000
Job Status: Full Time