Accounts Payable Manager
- Train, supervise and mentor Accounts Payable specialists to ensure quality of work performed.
- Maintain internal control documentation of Accounts Payable process including approval limit.
- Review payment processed by Accounts Payable specialists for vendor, amount, purchase requests, and approval for weekly payment run.
- Process non-check payments across multiple bank account structure in accurate manner.
- Management of vendor set up processes.
- Manage Accounts Payable closing process during month-end.
- Document all Accounts Payable standard operating procedures ensuring consistent and repeatable process.
- Identify operational and internal control deficiency
- Develop and implement procedures, process, policies to ensure adherence to company policy
- Develops, measures, and monitors key performance indicators and metrics
- Periodically review workload and address performance issue.
- Manage vendor records, file cabinet, W9, and 1099 reporting.
- Review AP aging and outstanding checks
- Responsible for month end accruals.
Qualified candidates for the Accounts Payable Manager role should possess:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting
- 5+ years of experience
- 2+ years of supervisory experience needed
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including Excel
- SAP or Oracle a plus
The total compensation range is from $75,000 to $85,000 with excellent benefits. If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or call us at (973) 921-9777. Ref. #1179584. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.
Pay: up to $85,000/year
75,000 to 85,000
Job Status: Full Time