Accounts Payable Manager
- Reviews and approves the A/P check issuance runs, expense reimbursements, including related GL postings/accruals.
- Maintains weekly log of invoices received compared to invoices expected and follows through with A/P team members and business owners to obtain invoices.
- Maintains a weekly log of checks issued, and reconciles A/P to General Ledger.
- Maintains and ensures prepaids and fixed assets schedules are prepared and reconciled
- Prepare budget projections annually.
- Aid in monthly close by preparing A/P monthly expense accruals,GL reconciliations and A/P expense variance analysis.
- Assumes responsibility for establishing and maintaining effective business relation with other department, vendors, governmental agencies, and outside business and accounting professionals.
- Cooperates with other department in order to resolve issues.
- Responds to questions and problems politely and promptly.
- Assists the accounting department with other duties , such as approving journal entries, reviewing GL reconciliations, and researching expense related activity.
- Maintains and reconciles Corporate Credit Card platform balances to GL’s, BU expense reports, accurate GL coding and month end expense accruals.
- Maintain the office supply vendor relationship, manages the Office Supply Ordering for the Accounting, Finance and Treasury department, monitoring expenses in comparison to budget.
- Supports and acts as a lead in continuous improvement automation activities of accounts payable.
- Responsible for the effective supervision of the Accounts Payable team members, ensuring optimal performance.
Qualified candidates for the Accounts Payable Manager role should possess:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting a plus
- 5+ years of experience
- 2+ years of supervisory experience needed
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including Excel
The total compensation range is from $70,000 to $80,000 with excellent benefits. If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to email@example.com and/or call us at (973) 921-9777. Ref. # 11460812. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.
Pay: up to $80,000/year
70,000 to 80,000
Job Status: Full Time