Accounts Payable Manager
- Deliver analysis of weekly expense trends for Weekly Cash Flow Forecast.
- Supervise all various daily and reoccurring tasks.
- Participate in special projects and audits as required by the Controller
- Ensure maintenance of accounting files.
- Ensure accurate data (i.e. GL coding of invoices) is entered correctly into accounting systems.
- Research vendor inquiries and provide resolution & reconcile vendor accounts as needed.
- Prepare check runs on a weekly basis.
- Weekly analysis of payments to international suppliers.
- Work with the check signatories on their availability any day of the week as needed.
- Maintain, update and ascertain 1099 vendors.
- Maintain vendor records, in addition to setting-up new vendors & managing vendor issues.
- Provide various daily support to external teams as needed.
- Work closely with IT on projects related to and effecting AP process issues/functionality.
- Manage and monitor all Concur expenses.
- Supervise 1 direct report.
- Provide audit support when necessary.
Qualified candidates for the Accounts Payable Manager role should possess:
- A Bachelor’s degree in a Business discipline
- 5+ years of experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including Excel
The total compensation range is from $65,000 to $70,000 with excellent benefits. If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to email@example.com and/or call us at (973) 921-9777. Ref. #1144251. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.
Pay: up to $70,000/year
65,000 to 70,000
Job Status: Full Time