Accounts Payable Manager
- Develop, implement and maintain systems, procedures and policies as they relate to full-cycle AP (ex. Check runs, Positive Pay, Vendor List Management)
- Perform vendor analysis and maintenance. Review and monitor aged invoices and payment inaccuracies, following up to finalize the payment.
- Review expense reports and corporate card statements to verify compliance with policies.
- Oversee billings and payments in coordination with PO Mgmt. and Transportation Departments
- Ensure compliance with tax withholding and reporting
- Project current and expected cash flow needs for payables
- Ensure high volume of accurate data is being provided in a timely manner
- Ability to assist in the implementation of new systems including: Imaging/scanning, vendor portal and automation of payments.
- Ensure the timely and accurate Month End closing of Accounts Payable, including monthly accruals
- Manage accounts payable processes and functions to run smoothly, lead a diverse team, resolve conflict, create meaningful goals, and provide guidance to achieve set goals.
Qualified candidates for the Accounts Payable Manager should possess:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 4+ years in Accounts Payable
- Prior supervision a plus
- Advanced Excel skills a must
The total compensation range is from $50,000 to $60,000 with great benefits. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or call us at (973) 921-9777. Ref. # 112807. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.
Pay: up to $60,000/year
50,000 to 60,000
Job Status: Full Time