Accounts Payable Lead
A Leading Apparel Company located in Somerset County, New Jersey is searching for an Accounts Payable Lead who will handle the following responsibilities:
- Perform a variety of routine functions in accordance with standard procedures
- Lead a team of 3, ensuring that day to day activities are on schedule
- Reconcile bank accounts, post to and balance general or subsidiary ledgers, process payments and compile segments of monthly closings, annual reports, etc.
- Contact other departments and/or outside agencies to resolve common problems.
- Perform accounting duties of moderate complexity under general supervision
- Apply working knowledge of accounting/bookkeeping terms and procedures
- Verify accuracy, completeness and consistency of accounting information received
- Code documents in accordance with accounts listing
- Records disbursements, expenses and other payments
- Generates and disburse Accounts Payable checks
- Check details needed to prepare various reports, specific accounts and journal entries
- Input Purchase Orders, shipments (office equipment/supplies, Production, Equipment and supplies, shipping materials, etc.)
- Perform other related duties as assigned by management
Qualified candidates for the Accounts Payable Associate role should possess:
- Minimum 2+ years of experience in similar position
- 5+ years in Accounts Payable
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent Word and Excel skills
The total compensation range for this position is $40,000 to $50,000 with a competitive benefits package. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to email@example.com and/or call us at (973) 921-9777. Ref. # MO06APL1DEF1. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.
Have a friend or colleague in need of career assistance? Help them and help yourself! Speak to a recruiter today about our referral bonus program.
Nauticus Group is an elite staffing team specializing in placing all levels of accountants, bookkeepers, analysts, tax and audit professionals on a temporary, consulting, or permanent basis. Job titles and responsibilities of the candidates we specialize in placing may include the following: Accounting, finance, bookkeeping, payroll, credit & collections, audit, taxation and operations.
Pay: $40,000 to $50,000/year
$40000 to $50000 Per Year
Job Status: Full Time