Accounts Payable Lead
A Leading Healthcare Company located in Morris County, New Jersey is searching for an Accounts Payable Team Lead who will handle the following responsibilities:
- Review all accounts payable transactions for accuracy of general ledger coding and approvals as well as follows Company policy
- Compare invoices to corresponding purchase orders using three-way matching
- Monitor accounts payable inbox to ensure timely processing of invoices
- Obtain W-9 forms and prepare paperwork for new vendor set up in accounting system
- Review overall weekly check runs for payment terms, accuracy, proper approval and mailing exceptions
- Prepare all outgoing wires (in banking portal) and ACH payments
- Maintain filing of all accounts payable documentation (electronic and physical)
- Maintain electronic record keeping of new vendors, check registers and check logs
- Maintain documentation of Company Travel & Expense Policy; train all new hires during orientation/onboarding
- Communicate with vendors in regards to all aspects of the accounts payable function (payments, discrepancies, credits, terms, etc.).
- Prepare and file annual tax form 1099 and related forms for all applicable vendors/expenses
- Perform month-end accruals and reconcile various balance sheet accounts including, but not limited to, accruals, prepaids, deposits, notes payable and deferred revenue and cost
- Prepare and complete journal entries in regards to respective balance sheet accounts
- Provide sample selections and documents for auditor requests in a timely manner
- Assist with inquiries regarding purchase order processing including interdepartmental users
- Various ad-hoc projects
Qualified candidates for the Accounts Payable Team Lead should possess:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance a plus
- 3+ years of experience
- Experience with Oracle, SAP or JD Edwards a plus
- Excellent Microsoft Word and Excel skills
The total compensation range is from $45,000 to $55,000 with great benefits. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to email@example.com and/or call us at (973) 921-9777. Ref. #MO06APL7M5. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.
Have a friend or colleague in need of career assistance? Help them and help yourself! Speak to a recruiter today about our referral bonus program.
Nauticus Group is an elite staffing team specializing in placing all levels of accountants, bookkeepers, analysts, tax and audit professionals on a temporary, consulting, or permanent basis. Job titles and responsibilities of the candidates we specialize in placing may include the following: Accounting, finance, bookkeeping, payroll, credit & collections, audit, taxation and operations.
Pay: $45,000 to $55,000/year
$45000 to $55000 Per Year
Job Status: Full Time