Accounts Payable Lead
- Invoice entry and payment processing, ensure account codes are correct.
- Process check runs and ACH payments as needed.
- Interface with appropriate department and/or manager to ensure account codes are correct.
- Maintain accounts payable files and records; process new credit application requests.
- Manage and maintain vendor W-9 forms.
- Finalize and prepare annual 1099 forms for distribution/mailing.
- Respond to all vendor and employee inquiries regarding invoices, expenses, and check requests; resolve invoice discrepancies.
- Process and oversee expense reimbursement and reporting.
- Prepare, print, and distribute accounts payable reports to department managers, CFO, and President.
- Analyzes and tracks accounts payable amounts; prepares analysis of accounts as required.
- Accurately enter, process, and file invoices and credit memos.
- Process monthly AR statements.
- Annually, set up new files and archive prior year files.
- Shared responsibility with processing the daily mail.
Qualified candidates for the Accounts Payable Team Lead should possess:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance a plus
- 3+ years of experience
- Experience with Oracle, SAP or JD Edwards a plus
- Excellent Microsoft Word and Excel skills
The total compensation range is from $55,000 to $65,000 with great benefits. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or call us at (973) 921-9777. Ref. #17004. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.
Pay: up to $65,000/year
55,000 to 65,000
Job Status: Full Time