Accounts Payable Lead
- Developing and recommending departmental policies and procedures
- Planning and directing the departmental work
- Managing accounts payable ledger and actively participate in monthly, quarterly, and yearly financial closings
- Providing AP analytics and process improvements to management
- Ensuring Sales Tax Compliance
- Supervising issuance of 1099s
- Supporting departmental audits.
Qualified candidates for the Accounts Payable Team Lead should possess:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance a plus
- 3+ years of experience
- Excellent Microsoft Word and Excel skills
The total compensation range is from $55,000 to $65,000 with great benefits. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to email@example.com and/or call us at (973) 921-9777. Ref. #142084. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.
Pay: up to $65,000/year
55,000 to 65,000
Job Status: Full Time