Accounts Payable Lead
- Processing of invoices within accounts payable, including coding, circulating for approvals, and organizing disbursement runs.
- Process all check requests for payment and ensure proper approval.
- Process and distribute A/P checks weekly; ensure all vendors are paid in a timely manner. Correspond with vendors as needed to resolve pending payment issues.
- Match and enter all PO invoices from inventory and non-inventory vendors, research and resolve all quantity and price variances with urgency, and maintain excellent communication with the vendor and buyer on all PO issues to prevent supply constraints.
- Prepare PO Receipt of Goods/Receipt of Invoice variance research and resolutions and review weekly with AP Manager; report final by the month-end deadline.
- Prepare and distribute 1099 and other related tax forms.
- Assist Concur Administrator with employee travel and expense program and reporting, including the troubleshooting of issues, assisting users with related questions, providing training, audit policy maintenance, and process improvement projects.
- Maintain complete and accurate accounts payable files.
- Assist with accounting month-end close duties, including accruals for expense reports received after the cutoff, and recording transactions processed under the travel and expense program.
- Assist with the company Corporate Credit Card program, including handling complaints and communication of issues to the credit card companies.
Qualified candidates for the Accounts Payable Team Lead should possess:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance a plus
- 3+ years of experience
- Excellent Microsoft Word and Excel skills
The total compensation range is from $50,000 to $55,000 with great benefits. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to email@example.com and/or call us at (973) 921-9777. Ref. #1137154. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.
Pay: up to $55,000/year
50,000 to 55,000
Job Status: Full Time