Accounts Payable Lead
- Perform a variety of routine functions in accordance with standard procedures
- Lead a team of 2, ensuring that day to day activities are on schedule
- Reconcile bank accounts, post to and balance general or subsidiary ledgers, process payments and compile segments of monthly closings, annual reports, etc.
- Contact other departments and/or outside agencies to resolve common problems.
- Perform accounting duties of moderate complexity under general supervision
- Apply working knowledge of accounting/bookkeeping terms and procedures
- Verify accuracy, completeness and consistency of accounting information received
- Code documents in accordance with accounts listing
- Records disbursements, expenses and other payments
- Generates and disburse Accounts Payable checks
- Check details needed to prepare various reports, specific accounts and journal entries
- Perform other related duties as assigned by management
Qualified candidates for the Accounts Payable Lead role should possess:
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in similar position
- 5+ years in Accounts Payable
- Bachelor’s degree a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent Word and Excel skills
The total compensation range for this position is $55,000 to $60,000 with a competitive benefits package. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or call us at (973) 921-9777. Ref. # 113667. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.
Pay: up to $60,000/year
55,000 to 60,000
Job Status: Full Time