Accounts Payable Lead
- Charge expenses to accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoice/expense reports; recording entries.
- Pay vendors by monitoring discount opportunities; scheduling and preparing checks; resolving purchase order, contract, invoice, or payment discrepancies and documentation; insuring credit is received for outstanding memos; issuing stop-payments or purchase order amendments.
- Prepare wire transfer requests and Automatic Clearing House (ACH) transactions.
- Prepare and record journal entries, support schedules, account reconciliations, and roll forwards related to all facets of Accounts Payable.
- Disburse petty cash by recording entries; verifying documentation.
- Maintain 3-way match by verifying Invoice, purchase order and shipping documents tie.
- Monitor prepaid and accrual activities on a regular basis.
- Responsible for AP month end close.
- Responsible for affiliate and intercompany payable transactions.
- As directed by supervisor, cross-train in other functional accounting areas in order to provide occasional back up to other accounting operational areas.
- Accomplish accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Protect organization's value by keeping information confidential.
Qualified candidates for the Accounts Payable Team Lead should possess:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance a plus
- 3+ years of experience
- Excellent Microsoft Word and Excel skills
The total compensation range is from $50,000 to $55,000 with great benefits. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or call us at (973) 921-9777. Ref. #114715. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.
Pay: up to $55,000/year
50,000 to 55,000
Job Status: Full Time