Accounts Payable Coordinator
A Leading Manufacturing Company located in Somerset County, New Jersey is searching for an Accounts Payable Coordinator who will handle the following responsibilities:
- Process payables in a timely and accurate manner
- Responsible for following requirements of applicable national and international regulations
- Process checks, match to supporting documentation, forward for appropriate approval signatures based on internal controls.
- Serve as back-up point of contact for vendor relations
- Clerical duties include phones, copying, fax retrieval, sorting mail, filing and mailing of checks to vendors
- Perform other job related duties as assigned
Qualified candidates for the Accounts Payable Coordinator should possess:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 1+ years of experience in accounts payable
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
The total compensation range is from $40,000 to $45,000 with great benefits. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to email@example.com/or call us at (973) 921-9777. Ref. #MO0048GZ. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.
Have a friend or colleague in need of career assistance? Help them and help yourself! Speak to a recruiter today about our referral bonus program.
Nauticus Group is an elite staffing team specializing in placing all levels of accountants, bookkeepers, analysts, tax and audit professionals on a temporary, consulting, or permanent basis. Job titles and responsibilities of the candidates we specialize in placing may include the following: Accounting, finance, bookkeeping, payroll, credit & collections, audit, taxation and operations.
Job Status: Full Time