Accounts Payable Coordinator
- Receive invoices, sort invoices, and ensure each has proper approval
- Audit the employee expense reports to ensure compliance with company policies.
- Manage AP email inboxes and respond to inquiries in a timely fashion
- Enter invoices to appropriate accounts in accounting system
- Reconcile corporate credit cards.
- Run ACH and cut checks weekly
- Assist AR accountant to invoice billable expenses
- Process various invoices and expense reports in accounting system
- Maintain vendor files, and prepare 1099 at end year.
- Other tasks and duties as assigned
Qualified candidates for the Accounts Payable Coordinator should possess:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance a plus
- 1+ years Accounts Payable experience
- 1+ years of experience working with any automated accounting system
- Excellent communication skills
The total compensation range is from $40,000 to $45,000, with great benefits. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to email@example.com and/or call us at (973) 921-9777. Ref. #161074. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.
Pay: up to $45,000/year
40,000 to 45,000
Job Status: Full Time