Accounts Payable Clerk
A Leading Distribution Company located in Middlesex County, New Jersey is searching for an Accounts Payable Clerk who will handle the following responsibilities:
- Manage and organize workflow of invoice processing in Payables software.
- Monitor and maintain vendor compliance
- Manage and reconcile vendor disputes, manage vendor relationships.
- Assist management with closing month end for AP
- Pays vendors by preparing and scheduling checks or issuing payments.
- Resolving purchase order, contract, invoice or payment discrepancies.
- Collaborate with onsite Managers and Regional Managers daily on accounts payable and vendor relationships.
- Assists vendors with general matters involving invoice discrepancies or billing address errors.
- Ad hoc duties as requested by the AP Manager
Qualified candidates for the Accounts Payable Clerk should possess:
- An Associate’s degree a plus
- 3+ years of experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including Excel
The total compensation range is from $30,000 to $40,000 with great benefits. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or call us at (973) 921-9777. Ref. #MO06AP25PP5TO. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.
Pay: $30,000 to $40,000/year
$30000 to $40000 Per Year
Job Status: Full Time