Accounts Payable Clerk
A Leading Services Company located in Somerset County, New Jersey is searching for an Accounts Payable Clerk who will handle the following responsibilities:
- Reconciles processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances.
- Pays vendors by monitoring discount opportunities; verifying federal id numbers; resolving purchase order, contract, invoice, or payment discrepancies and documentation; insuring credit is received for outstanding memos; issuing stop-payments or purchase order amendments.
- Maintains accounting ledgers by verifying and posting account transactions.
- Verifies vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed
Qualified candidates for the Accounts Payable Clerk should possess:
- An Associate’s degree a plus
- 3+ years of experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including Excel
The total compensation range is from $35,000 to $38,000 with great benefits. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to email@example.com and/or call us at (973) 921-9777. Ref. #MO06AP23TWC2. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.
Pay: $35,000 to $38,000/year
$35000 to $38000 Per Year
Job Status: Full Time