Accounts Payable Clerk
A Leading Manufacturing Company located in Middlesex County, New Jersey is searching for an Accounts Payable Clerk who will handle the following responsibilities:
- Accurate, efficient, and timely entry and/or audit of data entry and posting of high volume AP documents
- Reconcile AP data to vendor statements
- Research and resolve accounts payable issues
- Respond to inquiries from vendors and onsite managers
- Assist with the timely month end closing of AP
- Organize and maintain AP files
- Digital filing and scanning of AP documents
- Ensure all invoices are correctly coded and entered to facilitate timely payment.
- Ensure proper application of sales or use tax to invoices
- Create, generate, and issue approved payment batches.
- Other duties as assigned by the AP Supervisor
Qualified candidates for the Accounts Payable Clerk should possess:
- A Bachelor’s degree a plus
- 2+ years of experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including Excel
The total compensation range is from $35,000 to $42,000 with great benefits. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or call us at (973) 921-9777. Ref. #MO06AP218PL. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.
Pay: $35,000 to $42,000/year
$35000 to $42000 Per Year
Job Status: Full Time