Accounts Payable Clerk
A Leading Luxury GoodsCompany located in Middlesex County, New Jersey is searching for an Accounts Payable Clerk who will handle the following responsibilities:
- Review invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment
- Enter all invoices with proper GL Coding and process for approval
- Process check requests
- Match invoices to checks, obtain all signatures for checks and distribute checks accordingly
- Vendor Insurance and 1099 maintenance
- Reconcile vendor statements, research and correct discrepancies
- Assist in month end closing
- Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company policy and accepted accounting practices
- Assist with other projects as needed
Qualified candidates for the Accounts Payable Clerk role should possess:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting a plus; recent grad a plus
- 1+ years of experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including Excel
The total compensation range is from $35,000 to $42,000 with excellent benefits. If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to email@example.com and/or call us at (973) 921-9777. Ref. #MO0047W9.Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.
Have a friend or colleague in need of career assistance? Help them and help yourself! Speak to a recruiter today about our referral bonus program.
Nauticus Group is an elite staffing team specializing in placing all levels of accountants, bookkeepers, analysts, tax and audit professionals on a temporary, consulting, or permanent basis. Job titles and responsibilities of the candidates we specialize in placing may include the following: Accounting, finance, bookkeeping, payroll, credit & collections, audit, taxation and operations.
Pay: $35,000 to $42,000/year
$35000 to $42000 Per Year
Job Status: Full Time