Accounts Payable Clerk
A Leading Technology Company located in New York City is searching for anAccounts Payable Coordinator who will handle the following responsibilities:
- Prepare, obtain approval, and process account payable checks, incentive files, and check requests; book wire transfers and ACH payments.
- Monitor accounts to ensure payments are up to date.
- Validate/process high volume invoices using three-way match program.
- Resolve invoice discrepancies in a timely and professional manner
- Maintain all payment and other transaction records.
- Audit, transfer, process and post batches and T&E’s in a timely manner.
- Assist A/P Manager and Accounting staff as needed.
- Provide excellent customer service to both, internal and external customers.
Qualified candidates for the Accounts Payable Coordinator should possess:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance a plus
- 2+ years Accounts Payable experience
- Strong experience with MS Word and Excel
- MAS90/MAS200/MAS500 a huge plus
- Excellent communication skills
The total compensation range is from $33,000 to $38,000, with great benefits. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org/or call us at (973) 921-9777. Ref. #MO00484kVisit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.
Have a friend or colleague in need of career assistance? Help them and help yourself! Speak to a recruiter today about our referral bonus program.
Nauticus Group is an elite staffing team specializing in placing all levels of accountants, bookkeepers, analysts, tax and audit professionals on a temporary, consulting, or permanent basis. Job titles and responsibilities of the candidates we specialize in placing may include the following: Accounting, finance, bookkeeping, payroll, credit & collections, audit, taxation and operations.
Pay: $33,000 to $38,000/year
$33000 to $38000 Per Year
Job Status: Full Time