Accounts Payable Clerk
- Matching invoices, and receivers; coding the invoices without P.O. to proper general ledger accounts; and entering the data into the computer
- Issuance of the checks to payees
- Filing the check copies, paid invoices, paid checks and computer payable reports
- Reconcile commission payable to the general ledger
- Reconcile monthly credit card statements and related transactions
- Assist the Controller in month-end "closing"
- Investigate unpaid invoices over 30 days old without matching GRN’s and packing slips
- Investigate vendor questions
- Prepare 1099’s forms annually for applicable payees.
- Prepare and mail sales tax reports quarterly
Qualified candidates for the Accounts Payable Clerk role should possess:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting a plus
- 2+ years of experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including Excel
The total compensation range is from $40,000 to $45,000 with excellent benefits. If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to email@example.com and/or call us at (973) 921-9777. Ref. # 2020870. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.