Accounts Payable Clerk
- Update and maintain accounting journals, ledgers and other records detailing financial business transactions (i.e., accounts receivable, disbursements, expense vouchers, payrolls, receipts, accounts payable).
- Reconcile records with internal company employees and management, or external vendors or customers and may reconcile bank and financial statements/report.
- Enter data into the computer system using defined computer programs and compiles data and prepares a variety of reports
- Identify and match invoices and vendor statements
- Investigates questionable data and recommends actions to resolve discrepancies
- Research and reconcile discrepant invoices and vendor statements
- Match vendor invoices to Purchase Orders and accurately code and post matched invoices to appropriate GL account
- Obtain proper management approval of invoices
- Prepare and conduct weekly check run; perform daily check runs as needed
- Maintain and monitor Accounts Payable aging reports to meet or exceed company standards
Qualified candidates for the Accounts Payable Clerk should possess:
- A Bachelor's degree a plus
- 1+ years of experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including Excel
The total compensation range is from $40,000 to $50,000 with great benefits. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or call us at (973) 921-9777. Ref. #152043. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.
Pay: up to $50,000/year
40,000 to 50,000
Job Status: Full Time