Accounts Payable Clerk
- Receive invoices from the AP email or via mail.
- Route invoices appropriately for necessary approval(s)
- Verify Plant related invoices have received all packing slips and necessary approvals.
- Properly code invoices and assess for sales tax.
- Data enter invoices into accounting software
- Receive invoices against Purchase Orders, when applicable.
- Attach approved invoices in accounting software.
- Maintain sales & use tax log and files sales & use returns.
- Review vendor statements and resolve missing or open invoices.
- Answer vendor and internal AP questions.
- Provide auditors with AP files as requested on a quarterly basis.
- Tracks non-entered invoices for AP accruals.
- Creates weekly AP check registers.
- Backup role for AP Admin duties when needed.
Qualified candidates for the Accounts Payable Clerk role should possess:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting a plus
- 1+ years of experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including Excel
- SAP experience a plus
The total compensation range is from $35,000 to $45,000 with excellent benefits. If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or call us at (973) 921-9777. Ref. #1168421. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.
Pay: up to $45,000/year
35,000 to 45,000
Job Status: Full Time