Accounts Payable Clerk
- Run A/P monthly recurring report at the beginning of each month and verify posting
- Enter all company invoices for payment in a timely manner.
- Verifying details for accuracy such as coding, invoice amount, etc. and resolve any discrepancies
- Post all credit card transactions
- Manage AP inquiries from vendors regarding payments, etc.
- Set-up and maintain vendor accounts
- Ensure copies of all necessary supporting documentations such as Master Subcontract Agreement, W-9 and Insurance Certificates are obtained and saved in each vendor file
- Download invoices online as applicable
- Initiate payments online and post in system
- Month-End Closing- responsible for ensuring all invoices are posted for all vendors
- Review Open PO report, ensure all vendor statements are reconciled and ensure items on open PO are current and valid
Qualified candidates for the Accounts Payable Clerk should possess:
- An Associate’s degree a plus
- 3+ years of experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including Excel
The total compensation range is from $35,000 to $40,000 with great benefits. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or call us at (973) 921-9777. Ref. #112574. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.
Pay: up to $40,000/year
30,000 to 40,000
Job Status: Full Time