Accounts Payable Associate
A Leading Transportation Company located in New York City is searching for an Accounts Payable Associate who will handle the following responsibilities:
- Handle all daily accounts payable and accounts receivable functions.
- Review all accounts payable invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to making payments.
- Handle vendor set-up in the accounting system, invoices, payments, and posting ACH payments to vendors.
- Process daily check requests, weekly vendor payments, expense reports, and monthly recurring payments.
- Reconcile vendor statements, research, correct discrepancies, and monitor payment due dates.
- Responsible for ensuring all vendors have up-to-date 1099 information. File annual 1099 and 1096 forms.
- Run daily deposits reports and post deposits to multiple accounts.
- Responsible for petty cash reconciliation and replenishment.
- Respond to vendor inquires in a professional manner.
- Reconcile corporate credit cards.
Qualified candidates for the Accounts Payable Associate role should possess:
- A Bachelor’s degree a plus
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including Excel
The total compensation range is from $35,000 to $40,000 with excellent benefits. If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or call us at (973) 921-9777. Ref. #MO06AP118RL3. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.
Pay: $35,000 to $40,000/year
$35000 to $40000 Per Year
Job Status: Full Time