Accounts Payable Associate
A Leading Hospitality Company located in Bergen County, New Jersey is searching for an Accounts Payable Associate who will handle the following responsibilities:
- Match all invoices with purchases orders, receiving documents, packing slips, etc., ensuring that all bills represent authorized, legitimate purchases.
- Properly code and record expenses to the correct cost center/general ledger account and obtain appropriate department head approvals.
- Enter all invoices/vouchers into the computer for payment processing in a timely manner with special attention to vendors offering cash discounts.
- Responsible for all disbursements in check form and the protection of unused checks.
- Reconcile vendor statements on a weekly basis and handle vendor and internal inquiries.
- Ensure A/P ledger is in balance at the month’s end.
- Prepare A/P accrual at the year’s end, as well as monthly.
- Maintain up-to-date contact files.
- Comply with all department and company policies and procedures.
- Perform any assigned task not outlined above that the associate has the ability to perform.
- Assist others as needed and special projects, as necessary.
Qualified candidates for the Accounts Payable Associate should possess:
- An Associates Degree a plus
- 2+ years of experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including Excel
The total compensation range is from $40,000 to $45,000 with great benefits. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to email@example.com and/or call us at (973) 921-9777. Ref. #MO06AP198TG. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.
Pay: $40,000 to $45,000/year
$40000 to $45000 Per Year
Job Status: Full Time