Accounts Payable Associate
A Leading EntertainmentCompany located in HudsonCounty, New Jersey is searching for an Accounts Payable Associate who will handle the following responsibilities:
- Process company invoices for payment; perform reconciliations; respond to vendor and bank inquiries; mail payments; process check requests from staff and vendors.
- Maintain files for accounts payable, deposits, journal entries, contracts, cleared checks, W-9’s, payroll paperwork and other forms as necessary.
- Process and reconcile credit card expenditures and expense reports, including auditing the reports to ensure compliance with company policy
- Provide guidance to staff on interpretation of accounting policies, procedures and best practices.
- Work effectively with all team members to ensure timely submission of reports and invoices as well as payment of expenses
- Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports.
- Assist management with special projects as needed; identify opportunities for process improvements.
Qualified candidates for the Accounts Payable Associate role should possess:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting a plus
- 3+ years of experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including Excel
- SAP or Oracle experience a plus
The total compensation range is from $40,000 to $48,000 with excellent benefits. If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or call us at (973) 921-9777. Ref. #MO06AP10JKN.Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.
Have a friend or colleague in need of career assistance? Help them and help yourself! Speak to a recruiter today about our referral bonus program.
Nauticus Group is an elite staffing team specializing in placing all levels of accountants, bookkeepers, analysts, tax and audit professionals on a temporary, consulting, or permanent basis. Job titles and responsibilities of the candidates we specialize in placing may include the following: Accounting, finance, bookkeeping, payroll, credit & collections, audit, taxation and operations.
Pay: $40,000 to $48,000/year
$40000 to $48000 Per Year
Job Status: Full Time