Accounts Payable Associate
A Leading Services Company located in Middlesex County, New Jersey is searching for an Accounts Payable Associate who will handle the following responsibilities:
- Review and input payable invoices and generate wire transfers and checks.
- Calculation of cash requirements
- Bank account statement reconciliations
- Compile Intercompany Balance Sheet reconciliations and investigate variances by analyzing entries, obtaining transaction level-detail and liaising with various counterparts
- Document control of scanning invoices to be included into a SharePoint or similar application
- Maintain analysis of certain accounts
- Preparation and filing of 1099 and state sales taxes
- Assist in the annual audit process
- Light administration duties
Qualified candidates for the Accounts Payable Associate role should possess:
- Minimum 2+ years of experience in similar position
- Bachelor’s degree a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent Word and Excel skills
The total compensation range for this position is $48,000 to $55,000 with a competitive benefits package. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to email@example.com and/or call us at (973) 921-9777. Ref. #MO0048FR. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.
Have a friend or colleague in need of career assistance? Help them and help yourself! Speak to a recruiter today about our referral bonus program.
Nauticus Group is an elite staffing team specializing in placing all levels of accountants, bookkeepers, analysts, tax and audit professionals on a temporary, consulting, or permanent basis. Job titles and responsibilities of the candidates we specialize in placing may include the following: Accounting, finance, bookkeeping, payroll, credit & collections, audit, taxation and operations.
Pay: $48,000 to $55,000/year
$48000 to $55000 Per Year
Job Status: Full Time