Accounts Payable Associate
- Partner with management and vendors to resolve complex issues related to invoices, national accounts and invoicing processes.
- Review all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment.
- Process/post invoices into computer system.
- Research vendor statements, phone calls and discrepancies.
- Organize and match returns paperwork.
- Communicate with co-workers, management, national vendors in a courteous and professional manner.
- Perform filing and copying of paid and unpaid invoices and statements.
- Assist in monthly and year-end closings.
- Provide additional support for national vendor database; identify issues, work with unit managers, and ensure resolutions are satisfactory.
Qualified candidates for the Accounts Payable Associate should possess:
- An Associate’s degree a plus
- 3+ years of experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including Excel
The total compensation range is from $45,000 to $55,000 with great benefits. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to email@example.com and/or call us at (973) 921-9777. Ref. #152011. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.
Pay: up to $55,000/year
45,000 to 55,000
Job Status: Full Time