Accounts Payable Associate
- Perform quality assurance of approximately 1000 invoices for payment by checking for accuracy and timeliness on a monthly basis.
- Identify invoices that need be classified as prepaid or capital items are coded correctly. Manage the weekly disbursement runs.
- Manage the daily workflow and ensure the various tasks are completed in a timely and efficient manner.
- Take the lead role to ensure operational, critical and recurring invoices are paid on time.
- Make quick decisions and process for payment for emergency check request.
- Prepare journal entries for month end close.
- Monthly general ledger reconciliation of prepaid and checking account.
- Assist with internal and external audit request.
- Assist in 1099 reporting and sales/use tax reporting on an ongoing basis.
- Assist with coaching and mentoring of staff in areas of policy updates, system enhancements and providing excellent customer service for internal and external clients.
- Assist manager in process improvement and system enhancements. Maintain current department policy and procedures.
Qualified candidates for the Accounts Payable Associate role should possess:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting a plus; recent grad a plus
- 2+ years of experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including Excel
The total compensation range is from $40,000 to $50,000 with excellent benefits. If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or call us at (973) 921-9777. Ref. #152010. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.
Pay: up to $50,000/year
40,000 to 50,000
Job Status: Full Time