Accounts Payable Associate
- AP processing and payable records
- Create and manage AP reports
- Vendor statements and follow-up on discrepancies
- Verify supporting documentation for invoice processing; reviewing invoices for accuracy, appropriate approval process and general ledger/cost coding.
- Obtain proper information and/or data regarding invoice payment.
- Maintain copies of vouchers, invoices or correspondence necessary for file organization
- Additional accounting duties as assigned
Qualified candidates for the Accounts Payable Associate should possess:
- An Associate’s degree a plus
- 2+ years of experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including Excel
The total compensation range is from $45,000 to $50,000 with great benefits. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or call us at (973) 921-9777. Ref. #132042. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.
Pay: up to $50,000/year
45,000 to 50,000
Job Status: Full Time