Accounts Payable Associate
- Process company invoices for payment; perform reconciliations; respond to vendor and bank inquiries; mail payments; process check requests from staff and vendors.
- Maintain files for accounts payable, deposits, journal entries, contracts, cleared checks, W-9’s, payroll paperwork and other forms as necessary.
- Process and reconcile credit card expenditures and expense reports, including auditing the reports to ensure compliance with company policy
- Provide guidance to staff on interpretation of accounting policies, procedures and best practices.
- Work effectively with all team members to ensure timely submission of reports and invoices as well as payment of expenses
- Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports.
- Assist management with special projects as needed; identify opportunities for process improvements.
Qualified candidates for the Accounts Payable Associate role should possess:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting a plus
- 3+ years of experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including Excel
- SAP or Oracle experience a plus
The total compensation range is from $45,000 to $50,000 with excellent benefits. If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or call us at (973) 921-9777. Ref. # 1150412. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.
Pay: up to $50,000/year
45,000 to 50,000
Job Status: Full Time