Accounts Payable Associate
- Match vendor invoices to purchase orders for entry into the ERP System
- Resolve invoices which do not match the purchase order
- Confirm the correct sales tax or use tax is charged on the invoices
- Ensure the PO has proper approval and products have been received
- Review monthly vendor statements to ensure all invoices have been received and posted.
- Resolve any discrepancies with the vendors.
- Review pay applications for contracts to ensure payment amount is correct
- Prepare weekly cash requirements report for approval.
- Process payment for items that have been approved.
- Assist in other areas when necessary
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor
Qualified candidates for the Accounts Payable Associate should possess:
- An Associate’s degree a plus
- 3+ years of experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including Excel
The total compensation range is from $45,000 to $50,000 with great benefits. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to email@example.com and/or call us at (973) 921-9777. Ref. #1116874. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.
Pay: up to $50,000/year
45,000 to 50,000
Job Status: Full Time