Accounts Payable Associate
A Leading Pharmaceutical Company located in Bergen County, New Jersey is searching for an Accounts Payable Associate who will handle the following responsibilities:
- Review invoices and requisitions for satisfactory payment approval
- Responsible for check runs on a weekly basis
- Analyze reconciled monthly vendor statements.
- Print all accounts payable reports and maintain all accounts payable files.
- Match, batch and code all invoices appropriately
- Ensure timely input of data into the system
- Handle questions and provide responses to all information requests from internal or external customers
- Prepare and enter journal entries into the general ledger
- File invoices timely
- Assist the Accounts Payable Supervisor with special projects
Qualified candidates for the Accounts Payable Associate role should possess:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting a plus
- 1+ years of experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including Excel
The total compensation range is from $35,000 to $45,000 with excellent benefits. If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or call us at (973) 921-9777. Ref. # MO06AP13K8YF. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.
Pay: $35,000 to $45,000/year
$35000 to $45000 Per Year
Job Status: Full Time