Accounts Payable Associate
A Leading Distribution Company located in Middlesex County, New Jersey is searching for an Accounts Payable Associate who will handle the following responsibilities:
- Function as primary contact for assigned accounts; focus on expedient resolution of billing discrepancies, obtain missing carrier invoices/statements from Insurance carriers and wholesalers in order to achieve three-way match status and timely disbursement.
- Prepare reconciliations in proprietary system, in conjunction with invoices and/or statements received from clients in accordance with payment terms.
- Monitor timely resolution of billing discrepancies in order to achieve a three-way match status on or before payment due date.
- Process return premium requests to clients and premium finance companies.
- Prepare analysis of aged open payables on a periodic basis.
- Analyze, research and resolve exceptions.
- Build and maintain positive working relationships within the organization.
- Contribute to a cooperative team environment in which cross functions are assumed as necessary in order to meet department deadlines and goals.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualified candidates for the Accounts Payable Associate should possess:
- An Associate’s degree a plus
- 3+ years of experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including Excel
The total compensation range is from $40,000 to $50,000 with great benefits. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to email@example.com and/or call us at (973) 921-9777. Ref. #MO06AP26NM9S1. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.
Pay: $40,000 to $50,000/year
$40000 to $50000 Per Year
Job Status: Full Time