- Supervise the maintenance and transaction activity of accurate and proper general ledgers.
- Responsible for allocations of shared costs including maintained of fully reconciled intercompany billings.
- Complete ownership of financial month-end close for all entities at a high level of accuracy including: creation of journal entries, account reconciliations, and variance analysis. Report financial results timely.
- Ensure accounting documentation is concise and clearly presented.
- Collaborate with the CFO on internal reporting requirements including support of KPI’s.
- Compliance and development of company accounting policies and reporting requirements.
- Supervise and motivate accounting clerks including technical guidance, training, leadership, and performance management.
- Lead projects to improve efficiencies and standardize processes.
- Maintain written accounting procedures to ensure accurate and reliable data.
- Manage special accounting related projects and tasks.
- Prepare audit and tax reports; analyze results. Retain supporting documentation to support audit inquires.
- Assess internal control risks and implement change.
- Partner with functional leaders to address business problems with financial impact.
- Participate in cross functional projects and propose recommendations to solve operational issues.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Qualified candidates for the Accounting Supervisor role should possess:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- 5+ years of experience
- CPA certification a plus
- Experience with a large ERP system a plus
- Excellent Microsoft Word and Excel skills
The total compensation range for this opportunity is $75,000 to $85,000 with excellent benefits. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to email@example.com and/or call us at (973)921-9777. Ref. #1133914. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.
Pay: up to $85,000/year
75,000 to 85,000
Job Status: Full Time