A Leading Retail Firm located in Middlesex County, New Jersey is searching for an Accounting Manager who will have the following responsibilities:
- Responsible for closing the books each month and at year end, ensures the proper recognition and recording of all financial transactions by the set timelines.
- Responsible for the preparation of monthly reconciliations on all balance sheet accounts and other accounts each month.
- Prepares the monthly financial reports and other special reports as needed.
- Supervises and updates the fixed assets system and coordinates and oversees the annual physical inventory process.
- Prepares and submits all federal, state, and local tax returns
- Ensures all schedules and work papers are prepared and ready for the annual financial audit.
- Acts as the primary specialist with regards to reporting functionality; creating reports, updates and maintenance of the accounting software.
- Coordinate and /or assist in special audits as necessary.
- Other financial or operational related activities as deemed necessary and assigned by the CFO.
Qualified candidates for the Accounting Manager role should possess:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance; CPA preferred
- 5+ years of experience
- Experience with a large ERP
- Excellent Microsoft Word and Excel skills
The total compensation range for this opportunity is $90,000 to $100,000 with excellent benefits. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to email@example.com/or call us at (973)921-9777. Ref. #MO0048GM. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.
Have a friend or colleague in need of career assistance? Help them and help yourself! Speak to a recruiter today about our referral bonus program.
Nauticus Group is an elite staffing team specializing in placing all levels of accountants, bookkeepers, analysts, tax and audit professionals on a temporary, consulting, or permanent basis. Job titles and responsibilities of the candidates we specialize in placing may include the following: Accounting, finance, bookkeeping, payroll, credit & collections, audit, taxation and operations.
Pay: $90,000 to $100,000/year
$90000 to $100000 Per Year