A Manufacturing Company located in Union County, New Jersey is searching for an Accounting Managerwho will have the following responsibilities:
- Responsible for all general accounting functions, including chart of accounts and general ledger, procedural aspects of the billing process, cash receipts and accounts receivable, accounts payable, fixed assets, petty cash, and bank reconciliation.
- Maintains appropriate internal controls to safeguard assets, to ensure proper accounting of transactions and to promote operational efficiency within the accounting department and throughout the firm.
- Operates and maintains the computerized accounting systems.
- Oversees payroll and payroll withholding function and coordinates employee payroll matters with outside payroll vendor.
- Provides firm’s CPA with records and assistance for preparation of corporate tax returns.
- Responsible for timely submittal of all local, state and federal tax reports.
- Provides financial management and analysis as required.
- Organizes and maintains accurate records for all accounting systems.
- Manages the monthly financial closing process.
- Reconciles all the firm’s bank account statements on a monthly basis and maintains books on each.
- Prepares monthly financial management reports.
- Prepares annual budget.
- Supervises the assignments of the accounting staff. Evaluates performance of assigned personnel and assists in the selection of new employees
- Processes credit applications
Qualified candidates for the Accounting Manager role should possess:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- 6+ years of experience
- Prior Supervisory experience a plus
- Experience with a large ERP system a plus
- Excellent Microsoft Word and Excel skills
The total compensation range for this opportunity is $85,000 to $100,000 with excellent benefits. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to email@example.com/or call us at (973)921-9777. Ref. #MO06AM1JHG. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.
Have a friend or colleague in need of career assistance? Help them and help yourself! Speak to a recruiter today about our referral bonus program.
Nauticus Group is an elite staffing team specializing in placing all levels of accountants, bookkeepers, analysts, tax and audit professionals on a temporary, consulting, or permanent basis. Job titles and responsibilities of the candidates we specialize in placing may include the following: Accounting, finance, bookkeeping, payroll, credit & collections, audit, taxation and operations.
Pay: $85,000 to $100,000/year
$85000 to $100000 Per Year
Job Status: Full Time